Guess What I Saw

nathan

Convicts breeding just involves a male and female, and adding water...but it's always great when you first get into breeding to see the first spawn. :thumbs:

And once you successfully raise the fry, you'll be ready for other species. Congrats!

Yes they are convicts. I've bred them before and I know it's not hard...usually. I picked these up so my daughter had something nice to look at and that we could fit a few of them in without spending a small fortune. I'm actually partial to the convicts as they breed so easily and my daughter enjoys seeing the babies.

Yes they are convicts. I've bred them before and I know it's not hard...usually. I picked these up so my daughter had something nice to look at and that we could fit a few of them in without spending a small fortune. I'm actually partial to the convicts as they breed so easily and my daughter enjoys seeing the babies.

Oh yeah,nothing like watching your kids looking at baby fish. There's a bit of excitement there that most of us have lost as adults. :)

Oh yeah,nothing like watching your kids looking at baby fish. There's a bit of excitement there that most of us have lost as adults. :)

It's funny you mention that. Having kids in the 3-5 age range, It reminds me that they see the whole world from a different angle than we do. I handed my 3 year old a camera on several occasions and we went for walks for both of us to take pictures that intrigued us. I was shocked at some of the pictures she took. Makes you think...people are in such a rush nowadays that they don't stop to look at what's an everyday item around them and the beauty seen in it from a child.

Here's some examples...

P7290103.jpg

P7270053.jpg