Spring Edmonton Auction

PamelaJo's "critter crumbs" aka "fish crack" are here and will be in the Edmonton auction. So if you want your fish to go "Charlie Sheen" on you, get ready to bid!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is the last day to preorder any rainbowfish for the workshops see classified below. There are still a few nice rainbowfish there. I've been busy picking eggs and it looks like the fish were very happy this week :-) - oh baby oh baby! See first post and get those tanks ready for some rainbowfish eggs. See you on Saturday.

Gary Lange

http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showtopic=32397

So again the eggs will be offered after the Rainbowfish basics talk and the Collecting talk at the end of the day. I think we are not going to let anyone into the talk during the last ten minutes. The egg auction will only be for those who suffered thru to the bitter end :rolleyes: . Sort of like a reward for their pain and suffering.

OOP's forgot to add - Rainbowfish Egg Kits are a 100% donation to the club. So all of the money you bid on them will go back to the club.

Don't lock me out!!! I will be there as soon as I can, but likely about half way in to your talk on Rainbows. Sorry, can't make it sooner. commitments.

As it is, I will be carrying my auction fish with me as I don't have time to drop them off before the talks! hehe!

Also:

So, I took a bunch of US money out of the bank to bid on these, and I am guessing now that if they are donations to the club we will be bidding in cdn dollars, not US?

I know we are paying for our preorders in US, and have that covered, but I got confused on this part.

Thanks

Dan

So again the eggs will be offered after the Rainbowfish basics talk and the Collecting talk at the end of the day. I think we are not going to let anyone into the talk during the last ten minutes. The egg auction will only be for those who suffered thru to the bitter end :rolleyes: . Sort of like a reward for their pain and suffering.

OOP's forgot to add - Rainbowfish Egg Kits are a 100% donation to the club. So all of the money you bid on them will go back to the club.

Don't lock me out!!! I will be there as soon as I can, but likely about half way in to your talk on Rainbows. Sorry, can't make it sooner. commitments.

As it is, I will be carrying my auction fish with me as I don't have time to drop them off before the talks! hehe!

Also:

So, I took a bunch of US money out of the bank to bid on these, and I am guessing now that if they are donations to the club we will be bidding in cdn dollars, not US?

I know we are paying for our preorders in US, and have that covered, but I got confused on this part.

Thanks

Dan

The donations from Gary to the club can be paid for in $Can. as these are worth more than US anyway