Looking To Set Up Aquarium At Work

MbunaFan

hi everyone, I'm thinking of setting up an aquarium at work in a waiting area. Probably nothing too big (20-55gal) as I have to do the water changes by buckets (no water source close by). Any suggestions on what fish to put in there? I'll only sparesly populate it to keep the uptake to a minimum and no real plants (at least not yet). Preferably hardy fish. I was thinking maybe a couple of angelfish, a BN pleco, some other bottom dwellers. Any suggestions?

Then I'll also have to try and look for some donations or cheap deals on tank/stand/filter/heater/fish (got decorations). If anyone know of any, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks

Im hoping to do similar, but a table top model. I am trying to convince my boss to budget me monies for a Chi or something but I may be out of luck LOL I wish I had room in the front office for 20-55 gallons... I think the largest Im allowed to do is a 10, hence table top. dont forget to send us pix! GL :thumbs:

Well, it's supposed to go into a hospital lounge - I think it would help people who are waiting to pass the time and if we have any long term residents or dementia patients it would give them something to look at. That's why I was hoping to find a bigger set-up but may opt for something smaller....and as we all know our great health care system these days, not sure there will be much if anything in the budget for such a thing. It'll probably all come out of my own pocket (which is also very limited!) but as most of us I'm excited to have found another place to keep a fish tank

:-)