March Meeting

Catmandu

The Aquarium Club of Edmonton is very lucky to have several members who are expert or close to it in a number of specialties, this month we get to hear from one of them, Paul Belanger is giving a talk on his experiences with Coryadoras catfish, he has a vast experience with these little gems and is a great source of information on them. Come and join us this Tues. March 1 at St. Benedicts School 18015-93ave at 7:30 P.M. and tap into some of this knowledge I will be awarding a prize for the best heckler and don't forget to bring a big bag of over-ripe tomatoes to toss. See you there

What if you don't have any over ripe tomatoes?? Will crushed tomatoes suffice??? I promise to remove them from the can first.. Wish I could attend but am in Calgary...

What if you don't have any over ripe tomatoes?? Will crushed tomatoes suffice??? I promise to remove them from the can first.. Wish I could attend but am in Calgary...

You can always freeze them and then when you thaw them out there just like over ripe ones,but the real sickos wont thaw them first hint hint