Blue Tigers

AvianAquatics

Soooooooooo what are the chances of getting them in Canada shifty.gif

Only time I've ever seen them was at Big Al's in Edmonton, even though they were sold for $30 bucks each I'm regretting not buying them, but really had no roomcry1.gif. Any chance they'd order them in Calgary?

Also they are suppose to be easier to keep and breed then Crystals Reds? I've failed 3 times with CRS and never really liked them anyways, but I blame it on that one tank, cause I know its cursed lol.

Edited by AvianAquatics

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know. Really out of all the shrimps that I keep I only really like Blue Tigers, Tigers, and snowballs. Once I get Blue Tigers, I think it'd be bye bye other shrimp :/

I wonder if anyone else would order them?

I would also like to get ahold of some blue tigers. I really like the looks of them. So very different.

try e-mailing anna at :

aholt21@cogeco.ca

She is from toronto (I think) and might have some available. Even with shipping it has to be way cheaper than $30.

FYI, they don't breed true. but if you can get a hold of orange eyed tigers they can give you blue orange eyed tigers.

I am getting them from Anna, I found her on another forum a couple of weeks ago. I believe I am cleaning her out of her current stock, but give her a shout.

Ron

Yep same here, getting some in next week as well :D