Fluval Desktop

BettaVishVish

Well...I decided to get the Fluval Desktop (Spec) today. I like the size and because it fits on my small counter and it has all this built in filter,pump & light..I'm hoping this small tank will be a new 'healthy' and less maintenance home for my betta. I have trouble installing the pump though ..and I haven't run the tank yet.

Tonight I just put rocks and plants with little bit of water and leave the light on. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning the plants are still alive :D .

Here is the snap of it:

post-4613-0-24471700-1304580553_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure now if I should leave this post under this Equipment category. Feel free to move it to the appropriate topic :)

Very nice little tank! I really like the fluval series of mini tanks. I bought a Chi from BettaVV and love it. The plants were doing really well until I went on vacation, lots of hair algae now. I am already planning to get an Edge rolleyes.gif

Be warned about the edge as it's 100 times more difficult to plant and grow higher light plants in it not to mention trimmings have a nasty tendency to hide and then clog the filter before you go to be and kill your 180 dollar RARE L046.

Other than that the edge is a perfect simple tank