Cas Home Tour And Bbq June 12

Hey all current CAS members,

Put June 12 on your calendar for the CAS home show. We've got some great tanks to see and a BBQ after. And.... we'll be playing poker for prizes too. Basically at every stop, you will recieve a playing card and at the end, you have a poker hand. We will have Big Al's gift certificates(50, 25 and 10 dollars) for the top three hands to be given out at the BBQ. It's always a fun day and hope to see you then.

Am just finalising details so if you want to have a bunch of fish nerds traipsing through your house, please let me know. Can't wait to see your tanks!!

Am just finalising details so if you want to have a bunch of fish nerds traipsing through your house, please let me know. Can't wait to see your tanks!!

FYI, there will be some "wild card" stops so you can get more cards for your hand as sur "prizes". So join us for the CAS "amazing race".

I will be sending out instructions for the contest and addresses later today but if you want to meet at 11:15 at the hall, that would work...And you will have stops at some of the lfs so bring your wallet....