Turn Your Cichlids Into Psychos!

this rain has forced the earthworms out and the feed is on in my tanks!!!!!

they go absolutely psycho over earthworms,almost to the point of jumping into my lap

Have you tried culturing compost worms? Fairly easy, doesn't smell ( at least my wife has never mentioned them ), and can be very productive.

this rain has forced the earthworms out and the feed is on in my tanks!!!!!

they go absolutely psycho over earthworms,almost to the point of jumping into my lap

Have you tried culturing compost worms? Fairly easy, doesn't smell ( at least my wife has never mentioned them ), and can be very productive.

I was given a culture of compost worms last fall, but they were banned from the house... :angry: I keep my white worms hidden in the corner of my fish room...

I don't think I'd trust feeding worms I found on the road or in the garden, too many chemicals.

I used to keep a rubbermaid for compost worms. My fish LOVED them and it would start a feeding frenzy. I liked the red wigglers as they are a bit smaller then the earthworms you find outside. Easier for the fish to eat whole.

I used to keep them hidden away in my aquarium stand during the winter and in the garage in the summer as my mom wasn't too keen on having a box of worms in the house. Helped keep up with recycling veggie/paper scraps too.