Somebody Hand Me A Kleenex....

fishclubgirl

So I'm in california and checked out 3 lfs today. The first, Pet Kingdom had dragon pks for 6.99. Granted I only have about 30 of them right now but I did manage to restrain myself(bought some plants instead). Petco had dragon pks, HMs (double and single), CTs(male and female) and DTs for awesome prices. I kept myself in check and left with just one(and some plants). Then I pop into Petsmart and they have their female bettas for 67 cents. By this time, I'm ready to throw out my clothes and just bring back the fish.(the clothes are old anyhow). But common sense prevails and I just got the one fish as I have some wild mollies that are coming home with me already. I do have a heavy heart and will be appearing on "Hoarders" soon.

Until December of this year, you can bring in any fish that not a CITES fish with no paperwork. After that, I'm not quite sure and am curious what will happen to. As for plants, don't even bother and I've never brought any back, if anybody asks.....

Until December of this year, you can bring in any fish that not a CITES fish with no paperwork. After that, I'm not quite sure and am curious what will happen to. As for plants, don't even bother and I've never brought any back, if anybody asks.....

Help me out what is a CITES fish vs. not?

• 1 month later...