Lilly Pipes And Outflow

lgamboa

Great thanks. How much do you think if you sell?

Does it scratch easily?

If I was going to sell...not much not more than 10 for a set.

I want to find an easier way to get the edge I want cause that part kinda sucks.

I scratched one going crazy with the wrong sandpaper cause I wasn't paying attention. I don't think you could scratch it at all unless you were really trying.

Also I have seen them with more bends and they look nice too, but I think they would be a lot harder to clean. :huh: You can make them look anyway you want basically. Ive seen other ones without the funnel...but are those even considered "lily" pipes? Isn't the whole purpose the funnel???

Too heavy of a workload for school till finals. :(

Oh I hear that one.

Yeah I know...wow when they are over..YEEHAW. Wrote the "hardest" one yesterday..aced it.

Wrote the "easiest" one today....possibly bombed it. You would think if I had 93% going in.... and then just blew away the final like that he would see something is wrong with his test. Yikes depends how everyone else did. On to the next one, no use worrying!

Good luck, I know this time of year is crazy.

Edited by Sierra

Just finished today. Didn't know who the second biggest receiver of Canadian exports was. Ahh -1 mark.

Anyways

I had read an article a while back about making your own lily pipes, however I couldn't figure out where you would get the rigid pipe. Looks even easier to make than i was thinking, but I donno. I've got super tiny drill bits which might work for a shrimp proof intake. hmmmm