• Eheim 2215 filtration
  • Fluorite black sand substrate topped with geosystem substrate
  • paintball Co2 injection with a eheim mr. aqua Co2 diffuser
  • Dosing seachem potassium 3 x a week
  • Dosing seachem flourish 2 x a week
  • Dosing seachem excel daily

4 x trigostigma hengeli

3 x galaxy rasbora

10 x sparrow rasbora ( boraras urophthalmoides)

6 x three-spot rasbora (boraras maculatus)

3 x siamese algae eaters (temporary for the algae and will be moved to a much larger aquarium later on)

14 x amano shrimp

1 x dwarf blue gourami

Looks good, do you know the name of that lily pad looking plant closest to the right side?

Hey, you just saw this tank live too =) um the lily pad looking plant is hydrocotyle verticillata. How's the betta?

Yeah actually it looked great, I thought I said lol! Maybe I was too busy looking at the other fish.

does the plant spread horizontal at all or did you plant each "lilypad" by itself??

The betta is great, I stole the pictures you took of it cause it wouldn't stay still for me to get any last night. Hey...about the betta totally thought it was a boy...but Ovipositer...is very visible... do you know if its a boy or a girl???

I read online some males have it....um never heard of that before actually I better post in the betta section total hijack of thread lol.

Edited by Sierra

Looks good, do you know the name of that lily pad looking plant closest to the right side?

Hey, you just saw this tank live too =) um the lily pad looking plant is hydrocotyle verticillata. How's the betta?

Yeah actually it looked great, I thought I said lol! Maybe I was too busy looking at the other fish.

does the plant spread horizontal at all or did you plant each "lilypad" by itself??

The betta is great, I stole the pictures you took of it cause it wouldn't stay still for me to get any last night. Hey...about the betta totally thought it was a boy...but Ovipositer...is very visible... do you know if its a boy or a girl???

I read online some males have it....um never heard of that before actually I better post in the betta section total hijack of thread lol.

no worries pm'd

My 15 gallon tank titled "Rasbora's Edge"

• Aquatic life 24' T5HO x2 lighting
  • Eheim 2215 filtration
  • Fluorite black sand substrate topped with geosystem substrate
  • paintball Co2 injection with a eheim mr. aqua Co2 diffuser
  • Dosing seachem potassium 3 x a week
  • Dosing seachem flourish 2 x a week
  • Dosing seachem excel daily

4 x trigostigma hengeli

3 x galaxy rasbora

10 x sparrow rasbora ( boraras urophthalmoides)

6 x three-spot rasbora (boraras maculatus)

3 x siamese algae eaters (temporary for the algae and will be moved to a much larger aquarium later on)

14 x amano shrimp

1 x dwarf blue gourami

Tank looks awesome, how many watts is the aquatic life fixture? And is that a GLO fixture I see as well?

Tank looks awesome, how many watts is the aquatic life fixture? And is that a GLO fixture I see as well?

yes it is it just acts as a back light it does not shine into the tank. The aquatic life fixture is 24 watt i believe.

wicked setup.

i like the contrast of colors between the different rasboras.

nice hydrocotyle verticillata,i have some of the same plant in my shrimp tanks.

it is a very hard plant to find and very expensive,but once it starts a nice carpet you will be thrilled with it. it is by far my fav plant

who do you have the one ballast just as back light?was it just for the photos?or do you always have it on?