My 100 Gallon Planted Tank

spike

That's quite the tank! I hope your plants (stems, especially) and angel survive. Mbuna are notorious plant nibblers; if you keep them well fed they may leave your plants alone. And the angel may do OK with they more aggressive African cichlids given the high population - it should diffuse the aggression.

That's quite the tank! I hope your plants (stems, especially) and angel survive. Mbuna are notorious plant nibblers; if you keep them well fed they may leave your plants alone. And the angel may do OK with they more aggressive African cichlids given the high population - it should diffuse the aggression.

thanks i feed them twice a day i did lose an angel when i first started out but besides that one every one gets along great i have not seen any signs of aggression in my tank as of yet if i do ill start moving them to my other tanks and they all seem to leave my plants alone if i see them starting to nip then out they come lol