Anyone Know Who Can Build A Good Tank In A Decent Amount Of Time?

dmac

Long story short.... I ordered a tank, its been 3 weeks, tanks not here, not started, suppose to be done this tuesday coming up... which I high doubt it will be! Then I have to wait 7 days before I add water... Anyways, everyone probably knows who I ordered the tank through... I have all my pumps, heaters, bio balls, lights ect... I just need a tank.

Who should I call? Who is good and can keep their word?

No... I ordered from Mitch... I've heard nothing but lies. I've been to the shop about five times. Three times with helping hands ready to load this tank up. I'm running out of people to help me move it if he keeps this up.

How can I get a hold of him? At this point I'm willing to drive and pick a tank up if I have to. I'm extremly sick of waiting and waiting just to hear more lies. I have a BV tank right now, 180gal, the thing is great but I did not buy it new from Mitch, I bought it through kijiji. They guy makes great tanks, I'm just sick of the run around!