"put Out An Apb"

38dodge

my 90 gallon has a thriving community of angels, denison barbs, pearl gouriami's, a common pleco and german blue rams. heavily planted and some rocks.......had 3 german blues yesterday.......2 this morning......short of taking everything out there's NO sighn of one of my rams...lol. nothing "dried" on the floor, completely covered....and no body or remenants.....any ideas?

When my big tank was heavily planted, I wouldn't know a fish had died until I found bones in the sand when I moved stuff around. I can't count how many fish I've thought died only to see them turn up a few days or even weeks later!

When my big tank was heavily planted, I wouldn't know a fish had died until I found bones in the sand when I moved stuff around. I can't count how many fish I've thought died only to see them turn up a few days or even weeks later!

Me too. I know some of my fish have disappeared in my planted tank but I've never found a body. Sometimes I find a skeleton but usually not. With having it heavily planted and a pleco, the dead fish usually gets eaten before i notice its even missing.

I knew I didnt like that pleco for some reason....now I know why!

Anyone wanting an 8" pleco...free.....active, just don't leave him with

other fish....lol.

BTW Val, plants are doing great, thanks again!

I think my pleco actually managed to get stuck in one of the many aquarium decorations - although I thought I had checked every single one carefully after I hadn't seen him for a day or two.

I had originally thought that the cat had managed to get him - either fished him out, or if he jumped.

But he disappeared close to 10 years ago and I found the bone 2 years later.

Any sign of your third fish?

Edited by Crystal

he has indeed, have moved him to my other tank (55) with my blushing koi angelfish. I think my other GB Rams were stressing him out.....seems more content in there at this point.......have to call him "hey-zues" now I guess...lol