Ebiken Studio Of Canada

EbiKen

blue tiger shrimp.....

i want the orange eyed blue tiger shrimp

I don't have blue tiger... I've seen them when I went to China, but they are never stable and are almost always wild caught. I only have the orange eye blue tigers.

Group order anyone? I am thinking of getting some CRS from Frank. We are in contact via email or Ron can start the group order.

hb

I might be up for some more shrimps... kinda waiting for Frank to get more OEBT and Super Tigers in stock.. but let me know if you decide to do an order.

Hi Frank,

What do you call the white spotted ones and the blue in the last picture?

Thanks,

hb

The white spotted ones are Caridina dennerli I believe. There are Blue Bolts and I think a Wine Red in the last pic .

I might be up for some more shrimps... kinda waiting for Frank to get more OEBT and Super Tigers in stock.. but let me know if you decide to do an order.

The last list I saw from Frank didn't have any Super Tigers available. He's also still working on the ideal water parameters for growth and breeding for OEBT, not sure when he'll be offering them.

Ron

Group order anyone? I am thinking of getting some CRS from Frank. We are in contact via email or Ron can start the group order.

hb

OEBT I think I figured out the optimal param now. But for now I primarily only sell to toronto for OEBT. Super tigers given whats been going on in US with either 1) not real supers being that they are picked out from wild or 2) misleading people in selling regular tigers as super tigers. Our company has decided to up our quantity by stopping sales to most distributors for 2-3 months before releasing a large amount out all at once. The markets in US currently are very messy.