Fun with a blue eyed pleco

rudy

I was in joking with Dennis and Albert yesterday about the screaming deal I got on the blue eyed pleco. I told Dennis that I will sell it on aquabid and spend the proceeds on the stupidly expensive lighting for my salt tankfrom Golds. That is what I will do.

I thought this would be fun http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...fish&1123619817

The bidding will be a bit limited as I will not ship into the U.S. $150 the first day and 146 views with more questions than I am prepared to answer. :o

There was one that just went for $900 U.S.

Another on there is sitting at $400 with 2 days left. Only downside I will have is shipping it accross the border. If the money is right though I have the technology.

I shipped Macracanthum accross the border, but that was for $550 plus he paid for the shipping and fish and wildlife fee!

That sucks, 

How come people were willing to pay 900$ and 400$ for the other 2 that were up for auction but not this guy???

Two reasons. I have been so busy with work I have not been responding to the questions and the cross border issues. I will put it up for another 3 days.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...fish&1123939186

Posted with no reserve. This one is for real! Hopefully I get at least $226

I hope you get a good $300...but...there is a reserve!...by making the opening bid a minimum of $200, you have technically created a $200 reserve! :P Sorry, I had to vent...I see stuff on eBay all the time with a minimal opening bid of $50, $100, Etc...and "No Reserve!" in the title...drives me nuts.

I hope you get a good $300...but...there is a reserve!...by making the opening bid a minimum of $200, you have technically created a $200 reserve!  Sorry, I had to vent...I see stuff on eBay all the time with a minimal opening bid of $50, $100, Etc...and "No Reserve!" in the title...drives me nuts.

No a reserve is blind, I am being straight forward. It is an opening bid!

Do I hear $201? :)

I am working on a private deal with a guy outside aquabid. He lives in Hawaii and apparently I am able to ship there. We will see though. It is goooddddd money. I am just a bit concerned whether it will come through.

• 4 weeks later...