Happy To Be An Aa Member

Serenity

My friend told me about this forum and the advice I got off it with minimal visits was amazing so I quickly signed up!

I live in Lloydminster which is a city that resides (and is literally split 50/50) on the border of Alberta and Saskatchewan. Luckily I live on the Alberta side :D

I'm getting married this August 18 and we just recently built our first house which allowed me to upgrade from my single tiny 1g betta tank to 3 tanks (and looking to get more up)

Currently I have a 10gal for guppies of all kinds, mostly for my fiance as she loves them.

I have a 40gal planted with swords and grass and stocked with yoyo loaches and some pearlscale veil-tale angels.

My latest adventure is a 75gal Dry Start Method heavily planted tank that's about 6 weeks into it's growth.

Happy to be here and looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing my experiences!

p.s. - Jeremoose is the friend that told me about this site and is currently sitting on the fence about making the decision to build a custom 140gal tank which I promised I would help him with. Help me give him that extra push so he will pull the pin and we can get the project started :lol: