Dry Ferts

Serenity

I tried calling and looking around in my city but no one has anything. I could probably source something through a vendor (we have a garden center in my store) but I was looking to get something soon as I recently flooded my tank and am running out of resources.

I'll do some hunting for places in Edmonton but was curious if anyone had a place they used and liked. :) Thanks!

Like Jay said, All Seasons Garden Center. They're on 81ave and 100 st in Edm. If you Google them, you'll get their website that has their hours and contact info.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Dry ferts in Calgary

I just picked up 500g each of KN03, K2SO4, KH2PO4, MGSO4 and 100g Trace from QuickGrow on Edmonton Tr. for about $43.00. They were the only guys out of the 3 hydroponics places I called that had the dry ferts. This stuff is going to last quite some time for my little 10g I think.

Edited by cainechow

yeah quick grow in calgary is pretty good to deal with. They have t5hos with bulbs and ballasts and reflectors for under the price of a single bulb in red deer. They even had they same stuff at riverfront, but riverfront charged you for the reflector where quickgrow gave it for free. Also they ususally come with 6500K bulbs, and said they would open the package and swap for a 10000K .