Anybody Keep Snakeheads Out There?

snakheadguy

Simply beautiful ... but the tank is missing something, maybe a chunk of driftwood IMO. Been thinking of setting up another tank for snakeheads, saw some Rainbow Snakeheads at a store here in Calgary. Now seeing yours ... very tempting.

Once again .... Beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the larger LFS carry C. bleheri from time to time. I've seen them at Big Al's in Edmonton, so I imagine they'd have them in Calgary as well. I would give a call to Big Al's and Pisces - Gold's and Riverfront (when they re-open - I herd they got hit bad by the flood) to see if they have some in, or when they expect to get any.

• 1 month later...

Giant snakehead needs big tanks... especialky a few... in prospective an adult about a 13 month would be ideal to be in a 150 gallon but its up to you in preference.... personally I have one at 6 inches and its in a 70 gallon and will be looking for big tank soon...

Eats like no tomorrow but awesome to see when they are relax and calm... or when aggressive or hungry.

• 5 months later...