Yet Another Fish Id Please

So did another fish adoption, a friend of mine had gotten in some plants awhile ago and was growing them out in a little 10G, week or so later noticed 3 fry swimming in this tank and being as he doesn't put fry in this tank or breeding pairs deduced that these must have come in on the plants as eggs, I got them from him as he has no desire to keep these little cuties, I figure they are some sort of killie fish but not a 100% so anyone know what they could be? They are the ones in this video with the thick black stripe and a torpedo shaped body, thinking I have one female to 2 males as 2 have very bright colors on their dorsal and anal fins (dorsal blue edged in black with 2 tiny black dots, anal yellow with an orange edging) and one is very bland, on the 2 believed males the anal area looks to have 2 fins? as well as all fins when flared are extremely round so any help is appreciated, sorry for the quality but only have camera phone

http://s1066.photobu...nt=MOV_0647.mp4

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

I don't think it's a White Cloud, but it could be another kind of minnow - it kinda looks like a dace to me. Did your friend get the plants out of a local lake or stream? These guys are likely cool water fish.

Just talked to him, and the plants were sent over in a bag from florida (he has relatives there who sent him some local plants) with very little water and these guys are around 3-4 weeks old, not WCM had those and the fins are way different, got to stop getting unique fish without names dammit really want more of these guys