Any Arowana Keepers Out There?

Reza

ace99 that's too cool. The video looks like it could have been taken in our own aquarium, the super red jardini filmed is a twin. When my wife picked the guy out at Big Al's it was because he showed a lot of red in the tail and on the body unlike any of the other jardinis they had in. The strange thing is that it started off light not dark as the newsletter author suggested. Thanks ace99, you've made my day.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh to answer your question about feeding. We fed the guy bloodworms for the first month. At 2.5 " he actually ate the two scissor tails in the 10 gallon with him. Then I added freeze dried earthworms and crickets to his diet and some mysis. Once he reached 5" I was brave enough to move him to the 90 gallon community tanks and he started to pick at pellet food I fed my severums as well as devouring the usual meaty snacks. I now feed him mostly mysis, prawns and clam meat and treat him with freeze dried earthworms and crickets. He still eats the floating nutrafin pellets.