Milwaukee All In One Co2

flyfisher

I've been thinking about going to high pressure co2, I have been reading posts by other members I see many use or have used this system and was wondering what peoples thoughts were good or bad.I was also wondering if this system can be modified with a multi outlet manifold to supply three tanks one tank my main display in living room being almost twenty feet away from my fish room where the equipment will be.

Thanks Fly

I've been thinking about going to high pressure co2, I have been reading posts by other members I see many use or have used this system and was wondering what peoples thoughts were good or bad.I was also wondering if this system can be modified with a multi outlet manifold to supply three tanks one tank my main display in living room being almost twenty feet away from my fish room where the equipment will be.

Thanks Fly

If one tank is 20’ away from CO2 distribution center, you are need two separate needle valves and two bubble counters and high grade (CO2 proof) tubing to supply proper amount of CO2 for diffuser or CO2 reactor

Thanks Fly

If one tank is 20’ away from CO2 distribution center, you are need two separate needle valves and two bubble counters and high grade (CO2 proof) tubing to supply proper amount of CO2 for diffuser or CO2 reactor

Thanks for the tip I was wondering how to make this idea work, I just don't have the space to keep equipment in the living room .

Sorry for all the inquires about co2 regulators I'm thinking about treating myself for Xmass.Has anybody used the American pin point system one of the lfs has them at a decent $ and I've seen very few reviews on line so turning to other members for the best bang for the buck.Yes I have MTS from one tank to a fish room with five more in less than a year,and really starting to enjoy growing plants and high pressure will give me more options to feed my addiction.

Thanks Fly

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few Milwakee systems and one thing to note is that after 3 yrs the probe will start degrading as does the regulator switch where the brass valve screws into it. If you see your PH start to creep up or down you can adjust with the fin tuning but it will get to a point where you need to replace it. The sure way of finding out whether or not the seleniod is gone is that you will hear a loud buzzing noise - time to replace it. Unfortunately Milwakee does not sell the selenoid by itself but they do sell the probe. I have a few of these monitors and regulators in my house because it is actually cheaper to by a whole new system than to get a piece, smart marketing on their part. If the brass valve starts to stick due to build up of sediment (Ca2) then they recommend drilling the small orfice out. Problem here is that the valve does not regulate very well.