Frustrating Situations...

Wingin' It

There are definitely issues with chickens, more specifically roosters and the noise they regularly make at the wrong time of day. I've never had anything to do with the humane society. Has anyone approached them ( like from a fish club ) with regards to their training and the validity of it?

Ya...it was a frustrating day to say the least...and i'm an OCD kinda thinker in that I can't stop thinking and going over absolutey every detail...what I could have done/said differently. At the end of the day, I just have to realize that, "it's not me, it's them!" hahaha. I'm thinking that my dad is probably having a harder time of the situation than I am, since they're his birds and all.

It's amazing what they are willing to do and what they're not willing to do. I am still shaking my head. I hope they enjoy cleaning up the pigeon poop every 2 hrs...'cause those birds are pooping machines! Muahahahahaha