Fyi; If You Are Looking For Plants....

Fin2you

Pisces had a huge shipment come in, I got there when they opened yesterday & all their plant tanks were full!

The 2 employees who helped me both have "cold-water planted tanks" & 1 has his own goldfish planted! It was honestly fun the 1 would say "this is a plant that doesn't do well in a heated tank" & the other said "no, goldfish will have that eatten in 10min". It was a riot. But I still came home with 5 big plants which I was actually able to break up!

I wish I could post a picture but I shut down my webshots b/c I hate how they've revamped it. But if anyone wants to see a picture pm me I should still be able to attach to pms!

I got Corkscrew Val, ludwigia glandulosa, alternanthera bettzickiana, sagittaria natans & then a dwarf narrow-leaf chain swordplant!

They also set me up with Flourish Comprehensive Fertilizer & additional Iron (for the red plants)!

Now my next step is to cut off the fake plants off my driftwood bubbler for sure & the rock cave possibly (those ones aren't as bad)! I can't stand looking at them beside the real plants!

Fin2you, sounds like fun and I never have peeked in the fish boxes when the lfs get in their shipment ;) . No way would I do that... Nope, I just find the packing list :thumbs: New plants are always so much fun!!