Section Suggestion

Hi guys, I have just joined AA and in my intro post I explained how I am planning on encorporating aquatics into a reptile build I am doing. Once a few members heard about it they suggested I ask the Admin team if it would be possible to add a Paludarium section to the forum....so here I am....asking. LOL......... if not, where would be the best section to do a thread on the progression of the paludarium?

Yeah, that Tanker guy can probably do the Journal thing. Probably. Just ask him... he might.

This is a rather smallish sized niche in the hobby still, so to grant it it's own section at this time would be to open the doors on then accepting every niche. I'm positive the brackish keepers have a ton to talk about and there are far more of them, yet no section exists. As well the cichlids are simply cut in half based on geography and their keepers would argue for hours on end about the need for the Victorians to be separate from the Malawi's and on and on. If I see the interest rise and stay consistent we can revisit it, but for now I'm going to say no to the original request.