Hi

armybubbles

Hello, brand new to this forum and still pretty new to aquariums, a buddy told me about this place and I was happy to find everybody here is pretty normal and the drama is at a minimum. A rare find on the internet :). Im really into planted freshwater tanks, cant wait to start posting and as soon as i get a camera ill put up some pics of my tank. Cheers!

Welcome.

There is an auction coming up on Feb. 24, you can find more details on this site under Alberta Aquatica Sponsor Forum, and then under ACE.

Lots of varieties of plants and fish, and even more people who are willing to talk endlessly about them!

Welcome to AA. When you go to post pictures, I recommend that you use an external server. You are limited to 100kb on here as far as I can tell and if you have large quality pictures, you might not be able to upload them.

I also have interests in highly planted tanks and If you check my recent posts, you'll be able to see mine. I've only been dealing with aquariums for about 2 years total so I'm only a beginner.

Anyways, always glad to see new members.