Scratchs

laurensdad

So my 3 and 4 year old got ahold of my.mag float and they managed to get a rock in it. Is there any.way to remove scratch in tempered glass tank with out replaceing the glass.

Plan B is turn the tank.180 but i think there is.a.schatch on the back pain when i got it.

You could buff it out, basically a super fine sanding of the glass which will produce a clear finish. Talk to people at a glass store about that. Another idea is to fill it with a careful application of super glue. In fact the glass store people can help you there also

Thought this topic was a good new dandy DYI way to add scratches.

I've used a random orbital polisher with a paste of that powder pot cleaner stuff...Ajax etc to buff my vehicle windshield to take out some scratches @ view level.

Thought this topic was a good new dandy DYI way to add scratches.

I've used a random orbital polisher with a paste of that powder pot cleaner stuff...Ajax etc to buff my vehicle windshield to take out some scratches @ view level.

it is man

step one let the 3 year old see you use mag float / walmart green one

step 2 let her use it.

step 3 leve it in the tank.

step 4 let her use it when ever she walks past.

step 5 walmart green one that dose not float gets pulled apart and snaped back on at gravel

step 6 3 year old reachs as high as she can to make tank prity

step 7 see new scatch

step 8 go wtf?

step 9 see rock in mag float

step 10 mag float no longer lives in tank.

depending on how bad it is you might be able to get the glass shop to repair it like a rock chip with resin they use, once it's cured your good to go, have to keep it dry for 24hrs, if it's a light scratch you might be able to buff it out using a glass polishing compound, don't think I would use Ajax in my tank though.