Petsmart Sale This Weekend

The mr fishclubgirl and I dropped into the ne petsmart and they had a 3 day sale. There is some nice red wag platies for 1.75, rainbows for 2 dollars, sailfin mollies for 4.86 and some other sale fish(that I wasn't interested in, can you tell??). So if you feel like braving the roads, there's deals to be had(and they have nice big brochis for 6 dollars too).

Unfortunately you pay with cheap fish - you must have a large hospital tank to quarantine these. A good friend of mine with a substantial collection of livebearers did the same recently and lost his collection of fish with only half of Petsmart fish left.

Small petshop owners are still the best - Gold's is still my favorite. Dennis is just as reasonably priced and always has healthy fish for sale. He puts NFS on the tanks he is treating.

I haven't had a tank get wiped out but I've bought sick or infected fish from LFS and private collectors before and personally have had nothing but good luck with the few fish I bought from Petsmart/PJs Pets.

Goes to show that all new fish should be quarantined.

The mr fishclubgirl and I dropped into the ne petsmart and they had a 3 day sale. There is some nice red wag platies for 1.75, rainbows for 2 dollars, sailfin mollies for 4.86 and some other sale fish(that I wasn't interested in, can you tell??). So if you feel like braving the roads, there's deals to be had(and they have nice big brochis for 6 dollars too).

Oooo...I may have to drop in to take a gander...(hahaha...I said that at the Innisfail livestock auction a few weeks ago and someone took me literal and thought I was there to buy a Goose!)

the mr fcg took the nice pair of sailfins and I got a lady rainbow who is being romanced by 2 male rainbows from.... Home Hardware in Olds... The platies looked nice at petsmart.. but my tanks runneth over...