Cas Club Shirts For Sale

thanks for wingin it, we will be ordering club golf shirts. If you would like more details or to order, please email myself(vicepres@calgaryaquariumsociety.com) or Wingin It (secretary@calgaryaquariumsociety.com) . These will the "in" thing to wear at all "fishnerd" activities so pick up yours today!!

You should post the links and such here (unless you already did, and I am too blind to see it.) They look like really nice shirts and it's a pretty good price.

Cate: Will they be ready for the CAOAC convention? Would be great to see them on everyone at CAOAC if they are. (ok, we both know I'm a coin flip to make it, but just sayin') :)

You should post the links and such here (unless you already did, and I am too blind to see it.) They look like really nice shirts and it's a pretty good price.

Cate: Will they be ready for the CAOAC convention? Would be great to see them on everyone at CAOAC if they are. (ok, we both know I'm a coin flip to make it, but just sayin') :)

Good idea Dan. I'm planning on having the shirts delivered to everyone by the next CAS meeting, May 14th so that they'll be wearable for CAOAC!!! Ohhh yeeaaa. Shirts are $25.07 for sizes S to XL and an extra $2.50 (+gst) for sizes 1XL to 4XL.

Mens style:

http://www.budgetpromotion.ca/collections/golf-shirts/products/coal-harbour-snag-resistant-tricot-sport-shirt

Ladies style:

http://www.budgetpromotion.ca/collections/golf-shirts/products/coal-harbour-ladies-snag-resistant-tricot-sport-shirt

I am not a member but do they look like this one? LOL

Hahahaha...maybe next time! I'll have to keep those in mind! LOL