Cas Home Tour 2013

It's that time of year again! Time to show off your tanks! Sign up with me, and I'll put you on the tour! At the end of the entire tour, we'll have a Potluck BBQ at the last stop (in the NW). The club will provide the Burgers...and the rest will be provided through potluck!

The tour is scheduled for June 9th!!

And we're playing "fish poker" at Petlands..... If you don't know what that is, you should be there...

• 2 weeks later...

Do you need to be a member to join the tour? And do you have to tour your tanks to see others? New to this and would love to see some other tanks, but my fish less cycling 37 g and my new empty 20 QT aren't much to look at.

Do you need to be a member to join the tour? And do you have to tour your tanks to see others? New to this and would love to see some other tanks, but my fish less cycling 37 g and my new empty 20 QT aren't much to look at.

If you're thinking of joining later, we'd love to have you along and you don't have to show your tanks either. Just pm me or Wingin It with your email address and we'll keep you updated!! (Also you're bringing ribeye steaks for everyone at the potluck, lol!!)

• 2 weeks later...

And my betta mahachai have cooperated so there will be fries (with no gravy) on the tour....

What a great day!! Thanks to Wingin It for organising it and to the members who allowed us into their homes and to Fred(who wants to give me his walk out fishroom!!!) for hosting the BBQ. Lots of fish and food!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who invited us into their homes and especially for making my son feel welcome. He left with lots of his own plans (so did his dad lol). Now to sort thru all the wants I have from seeing your tanks to decide what direction I will go.

Again thanks to everyone.

Thanks for all the hard work Wingin'it! It was a fun day and the rain held off until the last burger was flipped. Thanks to Fred and Mary for all the work preparing for the bbq!