Breeding Central At My House!

Well just pulled close to a hundred eggs from my 35G. In this tank are Gardeneri Killis, duplicareus and black schultzei Cory's . There are some coloration/ size differences among the eggs so going to be a guessing game as to what shall hatch. The egg deposit numbers range from small groups of 5 to 30 deposits. Here's hoping they all got BUSY!

Hoping everybody got busy lol one of the Gardeneri Killis females is very trim compared to her 3 sisters. I had to pul the eggs as I added a single male whisker shrimp to try and help with the ramshorn snails and it prefers eggs. So might have to return him and see about some loaches to wipe them out and transfer the current occupants to another tank.

Shrimp: Eggs?! GOOD!

Loaches: Eggs?! GOOD!

Just about everything else that eats snails: Eggs?! GOOD!

Try some Assassin Snails

I'm thinking those as a secondary plan of attack once the loaches have brought the snails population down to manageable levels. I had a 10G that had crashed where I had added 5 to it and after the insane population numbers of ramshorn and pond snails, the assassins numbered at 12. Still barely made a dent, so going to bite the bullet and invest in some zebra loaches. Once they have cleaned them out, either rehome or return, unless anyone knows I'd a rent-a-loach place