Fry Food

Eugene

Sera micron if you can find it, NLS has a small fry starter spirulina, and golden pearls are easy. But you can powder whatever you have to get by in a pinch. I have also just used pleco wafers and dried and crushed a hard boiled egg yolk before. Easiest will be the NLS to find.

Red Jungle brand has some good ones, they come in little triangle tubes. I have Artemia food mix and a micro food special diet (Rotifer) that I mix together as the Artemia one is for feeding brine shrimp that works well for when I'm waiting on my worms. Works for really small fry.

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

Unless you're hatching rainbows or anabantids, you could easily get away with crushing whatever you're feeding the rest of your fish. Only the smallest fish really need the fine powders that have been mentioned. Don't get me wrong, those are awesome foods - I think most of us who breed fish have them on hand - but, they aren't necessary for the most commonly bred fish (cichlids, livebearers, cats).