Pwc - How Do You Do It?

flash_oesc

Get a Maxi-jet 1200, the new ones that can be used as a powerhead or utility pump. Set it up as utility pump and get some hose that fits on the end and hose clamp it on there, drain to sink or outside.

I have yet to use a python that can drain 300 gph reliably, mine sure can't. I do use a python to fill though, I just really prefer the maxi for drains.

Get a Maxi-jet 1200, the new ones that can be used as a powerhead or utility pump. Set it up as utility pump and get some hose that fits on the end and hose clamp it on there, drain to sink or outside.

I have yet to use a python that can drain 300 gph reliably, mine sure can't. I do use a python to fill though, I just really prefer the maxi for drains.

Thanks for the tip might be able to finish WC's before I run out of beer or a good game comes on.

When I was doing PWC with buckets I walked the water out and poured over our flower garden - they loved it! Now that I am using a Python I am wondering about to re-use the water. Maybe a pump and a hose for draining with the hose going out to the flowers or a rain barrel (though fish water sitting stagnent for any time concerns me) and then use the python to fill... Anyone already solved this?