Fish Are Getting Busy....

fishclubgirl

So I have someone at my place, buying plants and I'm showing her the tanks. I have a bn pair with eggs in one tank, a male bn with 2 sets of eggs in community tank and then she points out I have all kinds of swordtail fry in another tank...Good thing she wasn't here in the morning when I was pulling molly fry and was almost late for work....

• 3 weeks later...

Only one litte guy made it but I have more pairs together so am hoping soon. Have a pair of kribs, rice fish and brochis splendens all set up to spawn??? But I have even more swordtail and molly fry and tons of weird livebearer fry taht no one likes except me....

• 5 weeks later...

Must be the chinook down here.... They're just in a small tank with a mop and lots of plants. I have also named my fry.... Lucas Congee which combines my love of CFL football and dimsum...

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm telling my mom about my latest angelfish pair that were laying eggs at the pet store.. her comment "shameless hussy".. Well Mom, the "shameless hussy" is now a mother!!!