Question About Shrimp And Fish

Senroc

Thats right! I know Riverfront has my favorite kind coming in this Thrusday (one filter is $7.50). Its the 45 series which I then stack into 2 45s. This means my 10 gallon of overstocked shrimp have great filtration equalling 60-80 gallons for the same floor space as one unit. I utilize this as I heavily plant my tanks and sometimes can tend to overfeed a little and know I am good for filtration; that and more surface area for the babies to feed off of.

Little_One, I will post some pictures tonight of my two set ups. I have one tank with s/ss/sss CRS and another I have been preparing for the Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp I plan on putting in it both using the above filter. I also have a High Tech planted aquarium in my home as well.

Little_One, I will post some pictures tonight of my two set ups. I have one tank with s/ss/sss CRS and another I have been preparing for the Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp I plan on putting in it both using the above filter. I also have a High Tech planted aquarium in my home as well.

Schweet! I'd greatly appreciate that. I love seeing how other people have their tanks setup and how well they appear to function. Mucho gracias!

Yep the sponges pictured are the same as above and give me 50gall filtration with very gentle flow and allow for high O2 even though I maintain reasonable CO2 on both. The babies eat off it and hide in it and my water clarity is high.

The Pretty Plant:

Common: Susswassertang

Scientific: Lomariopsis cf. lineata

Would you like some for your tank?

As your in Calgary if you would like to meet up and I take you through my set up I can give you some plants and help you get up and running. Just PM me if you would like that.