Site Shutdowns

Just to let everyone know, the site will be offline for the next few nights starting at 11pm, Alberta time.

I have various little upgrades and tweaks to do, some of which are on the 'front end' (you'll see them) and some are 'backend' (you won't) but they are all important.

Nothing will take longer than an hour; if I cannot get whatever done and squared away by midnight, I'll reverse the works and try again the next night.

Tonight's modifications address two issues; PM storage sizes and the addition of a 'Last Visit' field.

The PM Storage has been increased five-fold for all members, with Mods getting a little bit more room for... uh... mod stuff. This quota is based on ALL folders COMBINED. So if you have 220 in your Saved folder... well... don't ask for more room. This increase will be monitored, and if it's deemed to be too large or too small, it will be adjusted later.

There was a request for a Last Visit field to be added to the Memberlist... and so I did. This will aid us in maintaining a current list of users... sort of a "who's been online in the past year" sort of thing... or maybe it's just 'cause some people like looking at more numbers. Who knows?

Both went smooth as silk... and I expect the following evening's activities to be much of the same. I'll continue to post here to let you all know what kinds of things are new, and mostly to justify my own existence. ;)