Cas Home Tour June 8Th

It will be a fun day!! Tour other member's homes and see their tanks. There will be a bbq at the end. If you'd like to be included and show off your awesome tanks, please let myself or Nancy know!! Great way to see what other members have...

Kay I will show my tanks my beautiful wife will let you all in if I'm not here.If I am here bonus.

Tanks!! Anyone else want to show off their beautiful tanks or wives???

Starting to sound like a different club! I can open my office up as my wife will not trophy up for that day! Is there a specific time that this will occur? My office is on the 8th floor so I need to open the door and scan card the elevator if I were to do this.

First off, not only is your wife a trophy but also a saint for putting up with you... Am just confirming and should have the schedule done over the weekend. Tanks to those who have volunteered to let us see their tanks!!!

What a great day!! Though I missed the first few stops due to a charity commitment, had a great time at Wingin' It's house and got some female guppies for my boys. Tanks to everyone who opened their houses or office to us..