Custom Stand Builder Reviews?

lazyass

I'm in need of a new stand for my 120. I have been in contact with both aquarium illusions and marine aquaria.

I can't find anything for reviews online. Anyone have any experience with either of these guys for stands? Or anywhere else?

Thanks.

Boom - a member here on AA built me a beauty! Check out my Tropheus journal thread. I also believe Boom has his own journal thread showing off some of his work. I know there are a few of us who've been happy with the work he's done.

DIY stands easy to make. for a 120gal tank take you a few hours tops to build if you cut all wood yourself. (or you can ask Home depot/ RONA to cut for you)

problem there there cuts will be off a bit here and there but not so much to affect build.

basic frame would use around 6-8 2x4's an some screws so $30-40 for a basic stick framed stand. can skin it for another 30-50 too

I haven't gotten them to build for me but I do frequent aquarium illusions and have seen the crafting leave with very satisfied customers, their staff are very knowledgeable, friendly as well as all of them are deeply into the hobby. I'd give them a call and ask for Ron, Great guy who keeps/has kept exotic monster fish and he'll be able to answer any questions you have.