Co2 Refills - Where Are You Going To Refill?

For anyone who uses CO2 cylinders (not the paintball cans) where are you going to get refills?

I thought it would be good for people to list the name of the place they are going, address, and cost for refill (approx.). This will give a good resource for people who want to find someplace close to where they live to go refill.

I am currently refilling my cylinders at:

"The Recharge Center" 5622 Burleigh Crescent SE, Calgary, AB (403) 258-1141

http://rechargecentre.com/

- for my 10lb tank they are charging $40 for an on the spot fill (not sure the price if you leave it with them and pick it up in a few days)

While they have good service, it is a pain for me to get down to that location. I live downtown and I work in the northeast. Does anyone know of a place that fills cylinders that would be a shorter drive from downtown or that I can do right after work in the NE?

I have made calls before around and many of them say they don't do refills for small tanks, just large industrial ones or they only deliver and swap out empties for companies.

Not sure if there are any OxyPro locations in Cgy - there are a few in Edm - but, they're fantastic. They have a swap system for 10lb tanks that I use, and they'll fill my aluminum 20lb on demand if I ask (if I don't specify, they'll swap it too, but it's a nice tank and I don't want to lose it).

Recharge centre does swap as well, I would say its worth the swap because then you never have to worry about recertifying the cylinder. I believe they do a $25 fill if you leave the tank with them and 30-35$ for a tank swap.

Time is money I prefer to pay more rather then wait ha-ha like Norm at Pisces said he would make a fortune off of me if he could sell patience in a bottle.

Nature's Corner used to do the same, but I think they were only filling the paintball setups they sold.

We use Oxygen Products....they are just south of Peigan and Barlow Trail SE...always been quick and reasonable (honestly, I cannot remember what they charge, but it was not much at all). For paintball cylinders (we use these on the shrimp tanks), I strongly suggest Badlands Paintball...great service and great pricing.