Elton John = Cory Spawning

SuperGuppyGirl

So Lion King on in the background to entertain the little one as she hates it when mommy works on tanks. I was switching over the almost 5 week green laser try to my 10G grow out tank that had recently housed 18-20 BN juvies (gawd what a mess, never raising Pleco fry again), good thing too for the switch. As Elton John crooned for Simba and Nala to get busy it spurred my Sterbais and Duplicareus to get it on lol. Granted a few other factors might have helped, just added 3 dup juvies to my group 3F and 1M from the auction and the sterbai did get an addition of Italian Val's added to the tank which made the Bolivians happier too as they colored up with the removal of the GBR and rearrangement of the tank. Pulled 20 eggs from dup tank (corners and above waterline, exhausted my poor lone male lol) and just waiting to see how many Sterbai as 2 of my big girls (pretty much same size as female full grown bolivian) are laying. My Pandas are also chasing around the tank which is cute as I have a couple ambitious habrosus males chasing them. All in all highly recommend Disney Elton John music for setting the mood, might try some Disney sting tunes next time. Apologies for pics, one of these days I'll buy a proper camera.

post-5607-0-00996700-1414697620_thumb.jpg

post-5607-0-25466000-1414697633_thumb.jpg

post-5607-0-57439600-1414697656_thumb.jpg

post-5607-0-81986300-1414697670_thumb.jpg

Your fish have lousy taste in music. I find a steady diet of alt rock does the trick.. On the road is different and many a fish had been amused by my attempts to rap....just saying.. alt rock does the trick!!

Are we talking old school alt rock? Myself I have several playlists for relaxing to old school foo fighters, audioslave, oasis, googoo dolls, smashing pumpkins. Now more modern alt fits my treadmill time with paramore, evanescence, cold play and fall out boy. Travel time is straight Latin, shakira being my all time fave lol. Oh and the fish like NKOTB as well

Nkotb... no fish likes that. You should try some real old school like Frank Sinatra and mix it up with some Elvis Costello, Jack White... Fish don't like predictable..