Best Places To Buy Acrylic, Float Glass, Starphire Glass

DeepArow

One way you can always grab a couple of old tanks rip them apart and build from that. At least can hone your cutting and silicone skills.

I was thinking about this project as well for the summer once school is done. I was considering ripping down an old tank(s) but buying sapphire glass for the viewing panel. Who sells it, and do they sell it in reasonable dimensions?

I think Concept will sell whatever sizes you need for regular glass or starphire. I don't know what the prices are like compared to others. I was going to go down this road myself until I bought a 350g tub instead. A little easier on my wallet lol

Ya I thought about getting garbage tanks and doing a rebuild but it would take a lot of hunting to find the sizes I'm looking for and cut them to what I want.

Also fish girl I've been looking for cast acrylic but can't find anything as thick as I need in Alberta.....

Ya I thought about getting garbage tanks and doing a rebuild but it would take a lot of hunting to find the sizes I'm looking for and cut them to what I want.

Also fish girl I've been looking for cast acrylic but can't find anything as thick as I need in Alberta.....

http://www.acrylicconcepts.net/

I've bought items from them in the past and happy with service, item and speed.