New Life Spectrum

Magicide

:thumbs:

I have also switched over to NLS for my discus. In the beginning, my discus didnt eat it but patience and perserviance (sp?) won out. They are eating however not the feeding frenzy as described or seen at Neils. Maybe time will change that or once I start fry on it. One big difference I noticed is I feed less than the other brands and they get just as full. Thats a big plus for sure.

It took my Bolivian Rams a week or so to figure out that this was the ONLY food they were going to get (well, I do supliment from time-to-time with white worms). Now they go after it w/ just as much gusto as anything!

Howdy all,

I dont know if there is a secret ingredient in this brand of food (like crack) but I have not seen a fish from angles and rainbows to africans from all 3 major lakes turn away NLS. Infact i dont think i can remember a fish that didnt eat this stuff within the first 24hours. Ive even had fish eat this stuff immediatly. I do start slow at first when introducing new fish to the food. Ive been using NLS for over a 1 year and feed nothing but to all my fish. I have also noticed that my fillters are alot cleaning since using this food.

Great stuff!

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Sammy

• 2 weeks later...