Hey from Calgary

Cichlid88

Hi all,

I have been keeping fish for about 10 yrs and currently have three tanks running, and three in construction. Running are an 88,55,25, being built or waiting for stands are a 50,55,33. Plans are almost done for a 225 gal african tank. You might say this guy is nuts with all those tanks but my wife is sure of it..... :wacko:

I keep mostly cichlids ,africans, americans.... but have kept everything from live bearers to discus. I will post some pictures over the next while but suffice it to say I am glad I was invited to join this group.

Cheers

First All ow me to be the first to Welcome you Welcome. Second ; Wow i wish i had that many tanks. I used to think people who put freshwater fish in big tanks were dumb and sensless. Now i see a nice african tank or planted south american or even an all out community tank can be just as nice if not nicer than a SW tank. Smokey I still think you are crazy giving 180 gallons to one pair of DIscus LOL but i havent kept them yet so who knows i might be the crazy one. :)

Welcome. Those are some nice sized tanks. I am currently running the following 3,5,10,10,15,40,40 I also have a 20 long and a 74 that are coming over the next week as well as a couple 150+ that I am working on building. I also have various Betta containers as well. A wide variety of fish from all over the world. (Asia, Africa, Central and South America)

Welcome to AlbertaAquatica, Cichlid88.

sounds like you have quite a bit of expierence with fish. great :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will find a good home here ... :D:D

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Smokey

p.s. ... thats 190 Liter and 450 Liter tanks; not gallons. Remember this is CANADA ... EH! : :wub: