Hello from rainy Red Deer

IronDogg

Hello all! I am so glad that I found this site. I had no idea there was an "Alberta" site set up. Cool! :) Way to take the initiative, J-ROC! :)

Anyway, I am from Red Deer, I have 12 tanks set up at the moment ranging from 5-90 gallons. I have fish of all sorts; Cichlids, loaches, guppies, minnows, barbs, bettas, a Spotted Climbing Perch, Siamese Tiger Fish, and lotsa others too...

I have been keeping fish for about 4 years now, and am still learning new stuff every day... :) I have been apart of the online aquatic community for 4 years now, and am the co-owner of my own aquatic forum.

It's good to meet you all, I look forward to learning from you all, and to meeting nearby breeders, so that I can stop supporting our horrible lfs's...

:)

• 1 month later...

IronDogg welcome aboard. As you can see we have been expanding quite rapidly, and so are some of the pains that go with it. But all in all it seems we have a good group of aquarists with a broad range of experience and interests. I hope you enjoy this site as many of us do. welcome again.

garhan