Put 3 of the retards down.

wandj

Oh no! Now someone tells me! If I were really fast, I could call Wayne, call my LFS, and have them pick them up for me.

You see, my LFS gets some of their stock from Wayne and I should be getting 2 pairs of Ruby Red Peacocks from there today. I think the owners leave really early....probably before I can get a hold of them. But I will try. At least I can call Wayne.

You say they are in awesome shape? Pretty cheap price. Hey, at least I'll have my Ruby's tomorrow!

And I will admit, I am new to them and have never even seen them before except in pics, so I am apt to not be able to identify any undesireable characteristics in them. So, unlike my Blues, I will take pics and I will post them (when I get the film developed) and you experts can please make honest comments about them.

Sound ok? Maybe if they are "crap", I can know early this time.

And the Blue JD's were actually the first cichlids I've owned besides Discus in over 20 years so I do not have an experienced eye for poor quality, though now I have a little under my belt now. :grr:

• 2 weeks later...

When I put down a fish, I just took it out and put it on the chopping board and chopped it into 3 pieces.

I tried the freezer method, but I wasn't convinced this would actually kill it painlessly.

-at

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...