What's my tank worth?

Big Red 265.

I'm getting a bigger tank for my living room soon, so I will want to sell my 90. I know what I think it's worth but want to see what all of you think it's worth.

-90 gal with starfire glass in the front (some scratches, but not to bad)

-also has an overflow for a sump drilled in the back left corner (I don't use a sump with it but could)

-glass tops

-48" strip light

-Fluval 404 and 403 filters

-and a stand that I made out of pine (it's not worth much [i was thinking $20 which is about 1/2 the cost of the material in it])

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

its worth nothing- but lucky for you i will take it off your hands FOR FREE, i will even pick it up :thumbs:

i've seen new 90 gal's in the city go from $149-$199. i dunno, arent overflows an extra $50-$100 option on tanks when manufactured?, the fluvals anywhere from $119-$179,and the lights... depends on the lighting. yes these prices are new and thats NOT starfire glass- but a little fyi to help you with your decision.

It's not for sale yet. When it is, it will be in the buy/sell section.

What I realy want to know is what a tank with starfire glass and an overflow is worth. When I got it originaly got it, it was used and I payed what they guy was asking because it was the only 90 I saw for sale at the time and I wanted it. I may have been screwed or may have got a good deal, I still don't know.

its worth nothing- but lucky for you i will take it off your hands FOR FREE, i will even pick it up :thumbs:

just to make sure we are crystal clear here kevin- im just messing with you. Im sure you could ask $375 in the bargain finder with no problems for the setup, less on this site of course.

I think the question is a legitimate one.

Of course if you have the time to wait you could ask for more. If you don't lower you go the quicker it will sell

We got a hell of a deal a month ago: 80 gallon tank with canopy and canister filter for $80. WOO HOO!!!!

If I had the cash I would jump at your deal !! Not only do I not have the cash I don't have the space either

Dave