View who has been on

For when you are trying to send people pm's and they rnt responding you can see if they have been on and checked it (well maybe checked their pm's) or if they are just ignoring you. Just me on this one i guess.

Ryan 

Insecurities about who likes you is not healthy Ryan.. :lol:

I am just joking, but I thinkt he way it is right now works.

Hmmm , has anyone been getting unsolicitated pm from anyone.

I agree with Rudy.

this is not a hotline.

The users of A.A.; are using this forum as a open site for the discussion of tropical fish.

Not for self recognition.

Smokey B)

You are correct Val. Your last activity was >Sep 25 2004, 08:54 AM<... lol...

However I did have to personally seek your name_ on a post, physically click on your name and then read it myself. Oh my poor head!!!!

Smokey

smile when you think that !!!!!!!!!!

j/k. :lol:

I was getting a whole lot of naughty shall we say PM's for awhile and then I realised that I was just sending it to my wrong inbox. lol. Even still i had the decency to send myself a nice thank you letter. JK. I think the whole idea may be a little on the stalker side and seriously unecessary. Although I kinda feel the same way as the option to just come onto a board as a guest rather than signing in. But as for Ryan's situation, there are many times that I sign in and don't check my PM's and other times that I check in just before work or bed and don't really have the time to reply, doesn't mean I have a grudge on just that I am short on time that day. I would nix this idea all together but thanks for the suggestion. :bang1: