Can I borrow $900

rudy

Why would you pay $900 for one? GSaquaticinc is selling 8" ones for CAN$325? Are you interested? Am I incorrect about this? Go to thier website.

Who is this GSaquaticinc any idea who owns it or is atleast running it? How long have they been around? I have been discussing it with friends and no one seems to know. Kinda scary to buy fish even at reasonable prices when You don't know if they have credentials.

I'll bet Smokey knows them more than I do, but I have met them personally and I bought my 24 Zebras from them...I believe they were part of Mr. Roberts' stock. GS stands for Gabriel and Sundays. They are both Edmonton Aquarium Club members. They have low overhead by selling the fish out of their fishrooms...and calling up local breeders. Good example again...my Zebras. They had to go get the 20 of them from the "breeder". And they would not tell me who, but I understand why...I am sure a Zebra breeder does not want to be hounded by a thousand calls. And...I have personally SEEN these Tigrinis. Not a big fan of them, but I am positive there were at least two. So they are in GS's possesion. And think of this...if these guys were not so nice, not only did I get my Zebras for an unbelieveable price, but they were SO generous. I like Rainbows, and Gabriel GAVE me 2 full grown STUNNING Boesmanis!!!! AND...just because his tank was overcrowded, he gave me a large amount of pearl, red eye Angelfish fry. Of course, no one should expect free fish, so it may be a one-time thing, but my point is, if they were shady, why so nice? Crooks are kinda greedy and selfish no? Why don't you call them up for an appointment and see their stock and meet them? If you were part of the Aquarium Club, they would already be old friends. (I don't belong...yet)

Garhan had suggested Gabriel was in on the store thanks for the info, I believe I am less than happy to know Garhan was right but wish everyone great deals there anyways. Very true that He is a big fan of rainbows, I have a good hunch where the zebra's came from as well and yes they are a good price congrats on the great deal. Thanks for the input.