A Corydoras picture a day!

Froggie

Yesterday evening I made a visit to Adam Revitts house in to attempt and catalogue the many Corydoras species hes keeping. After 18 species, three hours and a few snaps of the shutter I was done. In this thread I'm going to try and post one Corydoras profile shot per day. If I slack off, give me a hard time!

Corydoras trilineatus:

aah.jpg

Corydoras copei:

aaj.jpg

Corydoras habrosus:

aak.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by Froggie

Froggie;

If you don't mind, would you please share what equipment you are using to get those great shots/

Thanks;

If you don't mind, would you please share what equipment you are using to get those great shots.

Vic,

I shoot all my pictures with a Nikon D50 DSLR. This particular series was taken with a Nikon 105mm f/2.8D lens and a SB600 flash overhead. If you look through this forum you'll see alot of my previous work. I didn't attached the exif data this time because he's using them as an ID series and it's a bit distracting.

You mentioned you were using one of them as a background? Send me a private message with your resolution and email address. I'll do one up in the proper resolution so you don't have to stretch it out. The same goes for anyone else who wants to use one of my shots like that.

Edited by Froggie