Hello from Campbell River, B.C.

Tang

Fish I am presently keeping, and breeding a number of them as marked with the Bold letters

Cyphotilapia frontosa "Kigoma"

Neolamprolugus brichardi

Telmatochromis temporalis

(African Shell Dweller)

Steatocranus casuarius (Buffalo Head Cichlid)

Neolamprologus cylindricus

Julidochromis regani

Julidochromis ornatus

Neolamprologus helianthus

Neolamprologus leleupi

Labidochromis caeruleus

(Lemon Yellow)

Tropheus moorii “Kiriza”

Tropheus moorii “Chimba"

Tropheus moorii “Bulu Point”

Tropheus moorii “Kachese”

Lampprologus ocellatus

Cyrtocara moorii

Altolamprologus calvus "Congo Black"

Satanoperca daemon "Eartheater"

Satanoperca leucosticta

Assorted types of pleco's

Welcome to AlbertaAquatica, Tang.

You cetainly have an impressive livestock portfolio. You will have to post some pics of your collection.

Is the tropical fish hobby big up your way. Is there life after Campbell River. :smilebig:

I lived in the Comox Valley for a few years, back in the '70's... B) Beautiful country.

Smokey

First of all welcome,Tang.

And as Smokey has said quite impressive stock list.

Now for some quick questions.

Do you breed for sale, if you do, how are you fixed for calvus.

Post in for sale forum, or p.m. me .

Again I welcome you to a great siite.

Tom.

Hi everyone, first let me say thank you for the welcomes, seems like a pretty nice site you have yourselves here. I found it through a link recently posted in Malawi Mayhem (http://www.malawimayhem.com/). Just sort of glanced through it so far looks like a lot of interesting information. Any way Campbell River is located on the North end of Vancouver Island, in B.C.

There are a number of people breeding assorted fish types around town everything from guppies, angels,tetras,discus, and of course african cichlids as well as many others I have'nt named I'm sure. One of my friends and I have been breeding for sale, but mostly we have been moving them through a couple of fish stores over in Vancouver, as well a few through our local fish stores here on the Island. But we are always interested in moving fry as availible. This could of course be for cash or trade depending on what fish you have, that we don't to offer. At this time I have not yet been succesful with the Altolamprologus calvus "Congo Black", but we are still trying.

Thanks again for the welcomes and interest, I will try to get some pics posted soon.

Tang :ml: